Goettl Air Conditioning has been established in Arizona for three-quarters of a century. They have seen the market rise and fall, while the business changed hands several times after the original owners were gone. The Goettl brothers founded the HVAC company in 1939 before the idea of air conditioning in a residential home was really popular.
Goettl provides superior air conditioning service to the residents of Phoenix and the southwest. After being bought by national companies who were more interested in the profits than their customers, Ken Goodrich purchased Goettl in 2013.
Goodrich has a reputation for reinventing companies with 15 to date to his credit. Goettl has increased 500 percent in revenue since Ken Goodman took over management and changed the focus of the company back to the customers where it was when the company was started. In 2017, Goettl Air Conditioning was awarded “Best HVAC Company” in Arizona.
Goettl AC would like to share six tips for saving money with your air conditioner.
- Set your thermostat as high as possible.
Energy Star statistics show that every degree above 78° F saves on your cooling costs.
- Cook outside. When ovens reach 300° F they increase the level of indoor heat.
- Turn off the air conditioner. Bring in the fresh air when outdoor temperatures are cooler and open the windows for cross ventilation.
- Conduct an energy audit around the interior and exterior. Without hiring a professional auditor, find leaks and seal them. Replace inefficient light bulbs with compact fluorescents.
- Close the blinds and block the hot sun from the windows that makes the air conditioner run more.
- Replace your air filters regularly every 1-3 months.
Goodrich has a great future planned for Goettl as they increase the company in Las Vegas and expand into California.